Primeclass is looking for Graphic Designer!
As a Graphic Designer, you will work with our marketing materials and inner materials for students, educators, and teams such as presentations, PDFs, etc.
You will be responsible for creating new presentations, advertising materials for targeting & PPC, creatives for content in our Social Media and Blog, and working closely with our Content Lead, Head of Analytics & other parts of the team. Your main goal is to increase the Conversion Rate of marketing materials and ensure that the inner materials are easy to use and understand.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for suggesting the best design practices to increase the KPIs of our materials, as well as a keen eye for detail.
You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you should have excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create advertising materials such as Banners, Creatives for Social Media Targeting & other, aligned with our Guidelines.
- Create materials for content marketing campaigns, such as pictures for Blog Posts, Social Media Publications, Emails, etc.
- Create Presentations for internal and external usage.
- Create PDFs with syllabuses, schedules, payment plans & other for students, educators, and internal teams.
- Brainstorm ideas of Tests for our marketing materials with a team.
- Suggest methods for increasing the KPIs of all our materials. For example different layouts for Social Media Targeting publications, different layouts for Email Campaigns, etc.
- Present and explain concepts, answer questions, and communicate with all kinds of teams (marketing, sales, content, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
AT A MINIMUM:
- Proven experience as a Graphis Designer. Show us what you can do with your Portfolio or just with links on your Figma Mockups.
- Ability to think from the perspective of Users. We need you to suggest and argue about the best usability decisions in every materials you make.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- English level at least B2. You’ll need to actively communicate with our US-based team.
GOOD, BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Experience working with ClickUp.
- Experience working in a Startup environment.
- Experience working in any kind of EdTech business.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Honest payments for hourly work are always on time.
- Work remotely with flex hours just from anywhere.
- An environment where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow.
- Work on high-impact projects. We are impacting the world. Do you?
We’re proud to be a Ukrainian-American team based all over the world and completely remote. Our team members hail from various countries and cultures, bringing diverse perspectives and experiences to our work. We believe that this diversity is essential to creating content that resonates with our global audience.
As a remote team, we’re committed to fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment. We use a variety of tools and technologies to stay connected and ensure that everyone has the resources they need to do their best work.
At our core, we’re passionate about photography and sharing our knowledge with others. We believe that everyone has the potential to create beautiful, meaningful images, and we’re dedicated to helping our students achieve their goals.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team, we encourage you to apply for our English Writing Editor position. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and writing samples for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check our website to get closer with our project — https://primeclass.io/