Kragelunde Efterskole is for young people who have difficulty reading and spelling.
We have 25 years of experience with our target group and have always followed both research and development of aids – typically within IT.
This position will be responsible for processing a large amount of data and creating a company standard file naming convention, and filing system which enables the team to access information easily.
This position requires good computer skills and someone who likes and understands data management.
Input latest information into database systems
- Create and manage spreadsheets.
- Regularly update existing database system records
Answering and following up on coworker inquiries by email/chat.
- Resolves minor processing problems; seeks assistance from supervisor or other appropriate staff for issues beyond immediate expertise.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
Excellent computer skills
- Experience with spreadsheets (MS Excel, Google Sheets)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong data management and organizational Skills
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance