Randstad is seeking qualified professionals for a Remote Healthcare Call Center role we have available to work remotely with a Fortune 500 Healthcare Provider located nationally in the United States. If you have previous experience working in a call center setting and are flexible to work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, please apply online for consideration!
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST Rate: $16.25 per hour
- Representative will work directly with the members.
- Responsible for building rapport and educating members on their available options, including but not limited to, facility or screening options, preventative screening services available to them, or other alternative treatment options.
- The intent is to assist the member in selecting the option that best pertaining to them.
- Conducting research on each case, reaching out to the physician’s office, making out bound calls to our members, and fielding incoming calls from members
- Track and communicate system errors in an expediential and thorough manner
- Self-report metrics successfully and regularly
- Take requests for care management from patients, physician offices or imaging centers
- Research issues regarding the certification process and forward to the appropriate parties.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Adapting to Change
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Client Service
- Customer support
- Customer Relations
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
- Remote UX/UI Designer Needed at CreateApe Inc
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Application Open: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2023 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.6)
- Full-time Content Writers Needed at Max Drive
- Fulltime Content Writer Needed at Spleet, Nigeria
- Netflix Online Bootcamp 2023 For Underrepresented Communities who are Interested in Entry level Software Engineering Roles
- UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for Young Changemakers
- Remote Freelance Medical Data Entry Associate Needed at pMD