Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences.
Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations.
Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real-time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a talented Content Writer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience writing high-quality content for B2B SaaS companies.
The candidate will be responsible for creating compelling and informative content tailored to our target audience’s needs. The candidate should have a strong understanding of SEO fundamentals and experience optimizing their content for searchability on search engines.
The candidate will also be responsible for editing and proofreading content created by other writers. Experience working with freelance writers will be an asset.
- Create high-quality and engaging content for B2B SaaS companies, including blogs, whitepapers, case studies, eBooks, and more.
- Edit and proofread content created by other writers to ensure it meets the company high standards for quality, tone, and style.
- Research to ensure all content is informative and accurate and stays up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audience and create content that speaks directly to their needs and pain points.
- Optimize content for searchability on search engines using SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including the marketing team, to create content that aligns with the company’s overall strategy and messaging.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all deadlines are
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- At least 3-4 years of experience writing content for B2B SaaS companies.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with the ability to create engaging and informative content that resonates with the target audience.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and the ability to optimize content for searchability on search engines.
- Excellent research skills, with the ability to conduct thorough research on a wide range of topics.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and, most importantly, our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit to, roll our sleeves, and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
If you are a talented Content Writer passionate about writing high-quality content that engages and informs readers, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- 100% Employer-paid benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups – network with like minded “Birds”
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!