Application Deadline: June 7th, 2023
Application for the 9th cohort of the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme is now open!
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of The Netherlands that provides young entrepreneurs across Africa and the Middle East with the necessary training, mentorship, network, funding and facilities to start and grow their businesses.
Specific focus is given to entrepreneurs creating innovative and sustainable solutions to local challenges and contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We partner with various stakeholders, including local, Dutch and international companies, universities, governments and other organisations. By using their local expertise, we can optimally support and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
• Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
• Be between 18-35 years old
• Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
• The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
• The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
• Social Impact
• Clarity of Market
• Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
•Competence of the entrepreneur/team
- The programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
- This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of benefits the programme will offer you of which the most important ones are:
•Enterprise Management Training
•Business Incubation & Advisory Services
•Funding for prototype development & testing
There are no participation fees for the programme. The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and our private partners
For More Information:
- Call for Application: Tech4Dev Internship Recruitment 2023
- Call for Applications: CLOSE-UP Co-Production Training Program 2023. (Fully Funded)
- Paid Remote UI/UX Designer Interns Needed at Quizard
- Remote UX/UI Designer Needed at CreateApe Inc
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Application Open: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2023 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.6)
- Full-time Content Writers Needed at Max Drive
- Fulltime Content Writer Needed at Spleet, Nigeria
- Netflix Online Bootcamp 2023 For Underrepresented Communities who are Interested in Entry level Software Engineering Roles
- UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for Young Changemakers
- Remote Freelance Medical Data Entry Associate Needed at pMD