Come create the technology that helps the world act together
We’re open for Fresh Graduates seeking boundless networking opportunities.
Join our team and accelerate the world’s potential. Put 6G into action. Build hyper-efficient architectures. Create advanced bio-optical sensors. There’s no limit to the work you can do here – after all, we’re the company putting networks on the moon. And, while you’re pushing limits, you’ll build a career that’s just as expansive – with the freedom to work your way.
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
- BS: Telecom/ Network / Computer & Software Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Electrics and Electronics Engineering / Data Engineering
- Excellent English skills: both verbal and written
- Strong desire to learn & develop himself/herself professionally
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
Skills and Requirements
- Problem Solving skills including ability to support improvement project using processes and tools
- Result oriented with focus on achieving target and deadline
- Basic knowledge on health and safety and risk assessment.
- Positive attitude and able to deliver result with no or minimum supervision
What You Will Learn and Contribute To Nokia Field Services
- Help with different activities like deployment, integration, acceptance tests etc.
- Get involved in network automation projects.
- Support H&S compliance during project activities
What Is Nokia Looking For From Me
Our company will be offering internship opportunities for recently Graduated University Students with the relevant tertiary qualification to bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn and collaborate.
Why we’re awesome
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Meaningful Co-op Term: During your co-op term, you will have the opportunity to test out the latest technologies and work on innovative projects that could leave a global impact. You get to use skills learned in the classroom and apply it to real work situations while gaining professional hands-on experience.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect. Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Program Duration – 3 to 12 months contract