About the programne
Gina Mata, Gina Al-umma, translated as “Build up women, Build the community”, is a digital literacy development program designed to identify, prepare, and connect young women with emerging skills in the knowledge economy.
The programme aims to integrate more women into the gig ecosystem and significantly improve girls’ and women’s economic participation in the digital space.
- Date & Time: 21st to 24th of March 2023 10AM-4PM Prompt
- Program Venue: e-government, Public Service Institute ofNigeria, Kubwa, Abuja.
- Register: Use the link below to register www.digitalliteracy.fasaha.ng/launch-registration
How long will the program last?
The Gina Mata, Gina Al-umma “Building Women, Empowering Communities” pilot launch is a 2- day digital skills programme where young women will be integrated into the digital eco-system with digital Content Creation skills and E-lancing.
- Age: Must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years
- Location: Persons chosen must be Abuja residents and in Abuja for the training.
- Gender: Only Female Applicants will be accepted
- Must have basic knowledge of the computer or the use of mobile smartphones.
- Must be available to attend classes without interruption for the duration of the 2-day training.
What are the benefits of the programme?
- A chance to upgrade your skills and develop a career in the most sought-after industry in the world.
- This an opportunity to gain soft skills that will make you globally competitive and increase your demand and confidence within the skills ecosystem.
- Chance to network and engage with tech ecosystem players while exposing you to the most relevant requirements by industry.
- Gain short-term income through connection with freelancing platforms to earn income In a gig economy.