The NITDA Al Developers Group Training Programme is now open for applications. If you are interested, please click on the application link below to apply.
NITDA, together with its subsidiary NCAIR, is committed to developing talent through the Learn, Teach and Earn initiative, which operates around the clock.
This programme provides an opportunity to train developers with the necessary skills for the 4th industrial Revolution (4iR) and prepare them for the digital workforce of the future.
Application are invited for the following AI Developers training:
1. NITDA Al Developer Beginners Training Registration Form.
2. NITDA Al Developer Intermediate Training Registration Form
Application closes on Friday, 12th May, 2023.
Starting Date: Monday, 15th May, 2023
How to apply
- Interested applicants for Beginner’s level should apply via this link https://bit.ly/3SvJ2Zy
- Applicants for Intermediary level should apply via this link https://bit.ly/3Szm17R
VENUE : NCAIR Building, Plot No. 790 Cadastral Zone, Wuye, Abuja.
CONTACT NUMBER : 08178778499, 08178778501
Adding One Million Developers Across the Nation
- Call for Applications: CLOSE-UP Co-Production Training Program 2023. (Fully Funded)
- Paid Remote UI/UX Designer Interns Needed at Quizard
- Remote UX/UI Designer Needed at CreateApe Inc
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Application Open: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2023 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.6)
- Full-time Content Writers Needed at Max Drive
- Fulltime Content Writer Needed at Spleet, Nigeria
- Netflix Online Bootcamp 2023 For Underrepresented Communities who are Interested in Entry level Software Engineering Roles
- UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for Young Changemakers
- Remote Freelance Medical Data Entry Associate Needed at pMD