Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Center in Agbara, Sagamu & Abuja.
The training program will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
As part of our commitment to Gender Balance, we highly encourage Female applicants to take advantage of this program.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
B. Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
- Call for Participants: Microsoft Immersive Practical AI Masterclass For Nigerians.
- Remote UI/UX Designer Needed at VR Chat
- Eco Bank is Hiring for Application Engineers
- Customer Service Associates Needed at Mone Solar
- NITDA – Coursera Tech Skills Training Scholarship 2023 Cohort 2
- Facebook/Ingressive4Good Social Media Marketing Scholarship 2023 for Young Africans
- Access Bank/ Udacity Tech Scholarship Program 2023
- Access Bank 2023 Entry Level Recruitment and Internship Program for Young Nigerian Graduates.
- MTN Scholarship Application 2023 Now Open (Deadline: June 18th, 2023)