Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States.
We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Essentia Water, a leading brand within the premium bottled water category, is looking for a talented, experienced, and passionate Creative Copywriter to join our team. The Creative Copywriter will be working alongside Art Directors and Designers, to create original concepts and craft compelling copy.
The Creative Copywriter must exhibit outstanding writing skills and work collaboratively with the creative team in achieving the highest possible standards for all materials that require written communication. The Creative Copywriter needs strong working knowledge of digital, social, retail environments, and OOH, while servicing communication channels and solving business challenges creatively.
This mid-senior level Creative Copywriter is an expert in the craft of written communication and conceptual storytelling. They are experts in key areas, including the ability to build and adjust brand voice across multiple platforms within creative work.
For any given project you may be called on to write headlines, both short form and long form product copy, or supply some fresh, creative ideas. And to bring these ideas to life, you’ll collaborate with a world-class creative team, resulting in brilliant ideas that help move business and brand forward.
- Continue to build and authentically adjust Essentia’s brand voice across platforms and creative work
- Responsible for “owning” the concept, story, and copy direction of all assigned projects
- Responsible for proofing and making sure all copy related projects are accurate, on tone, and on brand for each marketing channel
- Work independently at times, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects
- Actively participate in meetings, present ideas that add noticeable value
- Lead creative work sessions
- Has the single-minded goal of producing and executing award-winning creative work; it’s not good enough to present upward until it meets the Sr. CC’s own standards
- Utilize the power of consumer insights to drive smarter, relevant, strategic thinking
- Sweats the details, understanding the multi-faceted world of our visual Brand, including tone of voice, how we tell our story to prospects and customers, as well as our client’s legal requirements
- Act as a team lead when required – driving the key touchpoints of assigned projects + working closely with the Project Managers and creatives to help keep jobs on track and on brand
- Possesses top-notch communication skills, working well with a wide range of people across diverse disciplines and promotes team collaboration
- Sell in creative ideas and develop positive relationships + trustworthiness within our organization and agency partners
- Develop a close tie to both Project Managers and MarCommTeam members to help play an active role in driving brilliant creative work and engaging copy
- Acts as a direct link to the Head of Brand Creative and helps monitor individual skillset goals and growth, department morale, and areas of opportunity for the Creative team
- 5+ years of Creative Copywriter level work with strong conceptual ideas and writing examples in portfolio (please provide link to portfolio)
- A portfolio with a range of experience in brands, project size, and contribution
- Ability to adapt brand voice across platforms and authentically adjust without losing essence of the brand.
- Experience with building a world-class lifestyle brand
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on creative projects
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- Someone who leads by example and possesses a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
- Is a fantastic conceptual thinker—consistently coming up with great ideas, that impresses colleagues, as well as the client
- Has an understanding that all projects require strict attention to detail so that work is on-time, on-brief, on-budget and on-strategy
- Has excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of design language and how copy can be executed
- Has the ability to quickly shift voices between Digital, Social, Retail environments, corporate communications, and OOH.
- The ability to collaborate well with Art Directors and Graphic Designers.
The approximate pay range for this position is $100,000 to $120,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to background, knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as geographic location of the position.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with Company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at About Us | Making an Impact | Nestle Careers (nestlejobs.com) .
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities.
Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [email protected] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.