MINISTRY OF YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SPORT AND CULTURE DEVELOPMENT
MYSC FINANCIAL RELIEF PROGRAMME YOUTH SECTOR
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – The Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sport and Culture Development invites Business, funded through the Youth Development Fund (YDF).
To apply for the COVID 19 financial relief programme the relief will pay P1 500.00 as a wage subsidy for full time employees for a period of 3 months (April, May, June 2020).
• YDF funded businesses that were operational as at March 2020
• The business must be owned by youth aged between 18-35 years
• YDF funded businesses that have a valid Memorandum of Agreement ‘
• Applicants must not have benefited through the BURS wage subsidy (verification will be undertaken)
• Applicants must have proof of salary payments for employees for January – March 2020
• Applicants must have full time paid employees (proof of payroll)
• Applicants must have serviced their loans in the past 12 months before 31 st March 2020 (where applicable)
MYSC Financial Relief Fund Application
• Application forms can be obtained from all MYSC offices countrywide;
• Forms are also accessible through MYSC social media platforms namely Facebook (MyscBW) Twitter (@Mysc) and Instagram (@Mysc)
MYSC Financial Relief Fund Submission
• Applications will be submitted online or hand delivered at MYSC District Offices.
•The Opening date for applications is 22 May 2020 and the closing date for receipt of applications is 4′ June 2020 at 1630hrs.
Fill in the application form below by clicking the apply link
Applications received after this date will not be considered.
For more information please contact our Toll Free Number: 0800 600 883 or MYSC WhatsApp Number: 0267 76 861 090