Applications are invited for the Meaningful Business 100 Award Programme 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: August 19, 2022
Nominations are now open for the fourth edition of the Meaningful Business 100 (MB100) Award Programme, celebrating leaders globally combining profit and purpose to help achieve the UN Global Goals.
Comprising social entrepreneurs, sustainability leaders and impact investors, the MB100 cuts across geography, industry, role and company size to highlight outstanding work being done to solve the biggest issues we are facing today.
The year-long award programme, supported by EY and Hogan Lovells, is designed to help winners increase their positive impact through tailored workshops, mentorship, storytelling and exclusive networking opportunities.
- 2022 Google Hustle Academy bootcamp for Businesses in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- International Breweries Foundation Kickstart Entrepreneurship Program 2022 for Young Nigerians
- Alx Africa Online Data Analysis Scholarship for Africans | ALX Data Analyst Programme
Eligibility for Meaningful Business 100 Award Programme 2022
Each leader must have:
- Created positive, direct and intended impact aligned to one or more SDGs in the last 12 months;
- Been the driving force behind the product, service or project that combines purpose and profit.
Judging Criteria for Meaningful Business 100 Award Programme 2022
Judges will be considering the:
- Originality of the idea behind the product, service or project
- Longevity of the product, service or project
- Intersectionality – how successful is the product in creating impact across multiple SDGs?
- Localisation – is the product or service helping local communities take better control of their lives?
- Scalability of the product, service or project – is it replicable?
- Inclusion – is there a focus on representation of minority groups?
- Collaboration – has the leader made best use of the core competencies of different stakeholders, and encouraged them to work together?
- Affordability – what level of investment did the product or service require? (Low investment, high impact products or services will be favoured)
- Use of innovation/technology to power the product, service or project
- Is the leader a role model for, and champion of, meaningful business beyond their own company?
Click here to nominate