Deadline: 27th November, 2020
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
LEAP Africa is looking to hire Graduate interns into the following units: Preferred candidates are recent graduates who have been mobilized for NYSC in November 2020.
We are recruiting interns for the following units:
2) MERL ( Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Unit)
Programmes Intern – Requirements:
- Smart and well articulated
- Strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel Powerpoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
MERL Intern – Requirements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Proficient in conducting desk and field research, data gathering, and analysis.
- Excellent writing skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Data analysis skills in either SPSS, NVIVO, or any other software.
- Highly organized and attentive to details
Communication Intern – Skill Requirements
- Mass Communication, Law or communication related degree
- Content creation
- Digital Marketing
- Video editing
eLearning/Digital Intern – Requirements
- Background in digital services
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN LEAP AFRICA