kyeop.go.ke/register | KYEOP Application Form 2022
Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP 2022) is a transformational project that aims to empower and uplift the well-being of the youth in Kenya by equipping them with essential training, internship, and business grant opportunities.
Eligibility KYEOP 2022
- Kenya Youths between 18-29 years of age (with some components extending up to 35 years)
- Should have National I.D
- Have no more than form 4 education
- Do not currently have a job
- Must be a Kenya citizen
KYEOP Business Support Beneficiaries Receive:
- Grants to start or expand their businesses.
- Business development services where they are trained and guided on how to be great entrepreneurs.
KYEOP Training & Internship Beneficiaries Receive:
- 1 month of Life Skills & Core Business Skills Training.
- 2 months of formal skills training followed by 3 months of internship.
- 5 months apprenticeship under a qualified Master-Craftsman
- Entrepreneurship training.
Areas of Formal Technical Training
|ICT||Catering||Fashion Design||Bee Keeping|
|Hair Dressing||Solar PV Technology||Welding||Beauty Therapy|
|Oil Pipeline Operations||Painting and Decoration||Motor Vehicle Mechanics||Electrical Installation|
|Plant Operations||Electricals||Hospitality||Food processing|
Areas of Informal Technical Training
|Welding and metal fabrication||Motor vehicle mechanics||Panel beating and spraying||Fashion and Design|
|Woodwork||Bio sand production||ICT||Bakery|
IMPORTANT! The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) Application Form 2022 is out.
How to Access the KYEOP Application Form 2022
To access the KYEOP Application Form 2022, visit the following link