Applications are now open for the KPMG 2023 Internship Program for Young Nigerians. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: March 7, 2023
An undergraduate internship at KPMG is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation. We offer programme placements in tax, audit and advisory. The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
- Aged 24 years or below
- Enrolled in a recognized university
- A minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme
Short-listed candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from the University
- A letter of recommendation from course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate
For More Information: