AltSchool Africa is an Edtech product, an alternative to school, launched with the sole motivation to increase employability and reduce unemployment by helping Talents in Africa jump-start a career in Tech. With AltSchool Africa, everyone can benefit from the myriad of opportunities available in Tech. At AltSchool Africa we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wavemakers rather than wave riders. If you’re interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team that values speed, continuous improvement, focus, accountability, and are on an impact mission, you’ll feel right at home at AltSchool Africa.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Program Associate
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Experience Level: Intermediate
- Supporting all program teams with overall program timelines.
- Interface with some stakeholders involved in the various programs and effectively deliver value to all.
- Supporting the Learning and Development team behind ‘The Alt School Africa’ to create a new generation of software engineers with a low entry barrier while delivering a quality experience.
- Manage program partnerships with organizations that are able to deliver quality technical content and support to the Pipeline program.
- Track in real-time the progress of all students, regularly check-in when they are lagging behind and provide adequate support.
- Efficiently support all instructors and mentors in their responsibilities while tracking mentor, instructor and students progress weekly using performance reviews frameworks.
- Identify and improve collaborative ways to improve the internal program processes.
- Support with launching and execution of different departments within the school.
- Serve as a bridge between students and instructors.
- 6 months – 1 year of experience managing projects or programs or events within the learning and development, Edtech and software development field or any related field.
- Good knowledge of the latest Learning & Developments trends and the zeal to educate and empower Africans.
- A can-do attitude.