Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Relevant 3-5 years Ecommerce or Digital Marketing industry experience. Sales or business development experience a plus.
- Domain knowledge of partners’ business models and their priorities
- Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Demonstrated networking and relationship-building abilities
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- A creative problem-solver with a demonstrated ability to produce results
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Accountable for building high lead and sales producing agency and technology partner relationships.
- Serve as partners’ primary point of contact at Coalition and help them establish direct relationships with our sales and project management teams.
- Lead all efforts needed to drive new and existing partnerships. Existing partnerships include leading ecommerce platforms, app and technology providers, payment gateways, agencies and more.
- Develop our partner program, processes and documents to enable our partners to become ambassadors and drive sales. Continually improve and iterate on our strategies and approach to partnerships.
- Enable our partners to become experts in our products and services.
- Work with our partners to develop co-marketing strategies, collateral, and events to increase sales, brand awareness, and our position as a thought leader in our industry
- Own a pipeline of potential partners and source new partner leads using your network, industry events, and with support from Coalition’s marketing and sales teams.
- Work closely with committed partners to identify new opportunities among their clients and co-sell those leads on Coalition’s services and value propositions.
- Work Closely with Digital Strategists and Digital Producers to help them close deals
- Identify existing clients that would benefit from working with our Partners and facilitate those introductions to ensure partners continue to find value from our partnership.
- Continually develop your knowledge of ecommerce, digital marketing, web design, and development, UX and more.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in our CRM, actively update sales activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data.