CANDIDATE’S PROFILE: We are looking for a candidate who has a good knowledge of banking products/services, excellent relationship management skills with a minimum of 5years’ banking experience.
- Focusing on Embassies, Multilaterals, developmental organization as well as diplomatic corps, missions with a view to mining and even creating opportunities in the space.
- To co-ordinate with the other stakeholders within the bank in implementing strategies for breaking into new emerging EMDO markets across Africa and establishing mutually beneficial and strategic partnerships between the UBA Group and International Development Organizations.
- To ultimately forge strong bilateral relationships between both countries as well as create other mutually beneficial collaborations at large.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of detailed EMDO marketing strategies for multilaterals, embassies, International and local NGOs.
- Conversions of New EMDO Mandates, Management of existing relationships and retention of business.
- Supervising the implementation of prepared marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective of the unit.
- Development of specialized banking products, detailed EMDO marketing materials for multilaterals, embassies, International and local NGOs.
- Implementation of call plan, engagement plan and required sponsorships.
- Participation in RFPs, Bids, Tenders and other assignments.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent relationship management / communication skills.
- Good speaking and writing skills.
Minimum Education Qualifications
Previous Work Experience
- Bank Product/Service Knowledge.
- Industry / Regulatory Knowledge.
- Banking Operations.