HK Pinoy Limited is a Hong Kong Financial Technology Services Company, which since 2014 has provided their clients with foreign currency exchange and money remittances by processing currency exchange and transfer of pay-out commitment. It is a non-banking financial company that provides fast low-cost trading operations and better rate forex services through the use of an IT platform and an extensive network of partners. We provide Consulting services agreement with HK Pinoy Global Limited and Career growth opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Secretary
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving calls / make calls, send/receive e-mails and follow up
- Finding and sending engagement letters to at least 20 propective customers/agents and associations per day.
- Calling each of them to make sure they got the mail
- Follow up and talking to agents/customers/associations on a daily basis
- Sending emails to prospective customers/agents and follow up with it
- Must be fast and able to send at least 100 business engagement/proposal letters/emails per day to import/export companies.
- Execution of daily task that will be given by the manager.
- Meeting visitors to the office.
- Answering questions and giving customers details about the company.
- Organization of meetings and briefings.
- Providing agents with everything necessary for their work..
- Reception of calls, registration of correspondence.
- Distribution of documents to manager, agents, prospectives cutomers/association.
- Formation and distribution of officialletters.
- Control of reporting and assistance in maintaining reports.
- Accounting and control of all necessary documentation and printed materials.
- Search for contractors to perform the necessary tasks.
- Fulfillment of other instructions from the management
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with agents, suppliers and clients / associations
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Posting of job vancancies on different sites, follow up and scheduling interviews
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping agents / propective employees records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Must have Customer Care Representative knowledge
- Competent in oral and written English
- Good phone etiquette
- Whatsapp knpwledge, ability to nagivate through Google, LinkedIn and maps
- The ability to work with computers and technology (MS Office, CRM, Bitrix24)
- The ability to clearly and competently formulate and express their thoughts
- Kindness and good mood.
Salary / Conditions
- Payment amount will be equal to N60.000 – N70,000 per month according to monthly KPI (Road Map).
- The payment will be provided monthly and will be directly proportional to the KPI’s performance.
- The Consultant’s remuneration is calculated according to the time spent on “completed” tasks.
- The Road Map is scheduled for the first month, then the consultant agrees on future tasks with the manager.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.