At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe.
The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills.
Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
- End User Support: Maintain green KPI for all tickets raised.
- Asset counts/verification with routine update to ensure IT asset accuracy in all listings and portals.
- Consumable Management: Ensure printer consumables availability always.
- Network Support: Basic troubleshooting of network issues with a niche for tidy IT cabling.
- Replacement cycle: Ensure replacement cycle activity are carried out appropriately.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 0-1 year work experience
Henkel is an equal-opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.