Deadline: 26th March 2021
Applications are now open for International Future Leaders Scholarship in UK. There are 30 scholarships available to international students studying any subject. Successful applicants will receive a £4,000 fee reduction in their first year of study.
- You must be a new undergraduate
- Have international fee status
- A minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent
- A strong scholarship statement.
- You must demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, which will be assessed via your scholarship statement.
- You will also need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before you can apply.
You will need to complete a scholarship statement of no more than 400 words as part of your application which demonstrates outstanding leadership skills.
You should include in your statement:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how you have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills
- what your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals.
Your application will be scored based on your predicted/achieved grades and how effectively your statement answers the above.
For more updates on other Opportunities Join us on our social media platforms
For more information visit the official webpage of international future leaders scholarship 2021