This is a remote position.
The Flexisaf Internship Program is open to dynamic, creative and energetic people seeking to gain tech skills in Design. You will learn based on a self-study approach, carry out tasks and complete projects in line with a well-structured and curated Internship Program Curriculum and resources which we provide to you at no cost.
Your progress will be monitored and supervised throughout the cohort to ensure that you remain on track and accountable. During the program, you will learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders through mentorship and gain valuable experience working on real-life solutions while also acquiring some work-ready, soft-skills along the way.
This program is open to students seeking SIWES placements, recent graduates seeking NYSC placement, Graduates seeking Post-NYSC experience and students seeking industry experience or anyone interested in upskilling and starting a career in tech.
NOTE: This is not a PAID opportunity therefore, payment as stipends to cover data allowance and other needs are not available for participants at this time with an EXCEPTION of Youth Corp Members. Every participant is expected to have a working laptop and access to data to allow FULL participation including progress tracking at different times throughout the cohort.
Also, While this is a remote tech-training program, Interns accepted and participating under the SIWES or NYSC categories are expected on-site during the period of their placement with respect to the requirements as stipulated by the Industrial Trust Fund (ITF) and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Understanding of Design Foundations, working knowledge of Design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Studio (XD, Photoshop) e.t.c. Basic knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (LESS, SASS) and CSS Preprocessor tools (for advanced UI/UX Interns).
- Creativity, keen design-eye.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Accountable via set metrics and performance indicators.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Resourceful, troubleshooting aptitude while being result-oriented.
- Open to learning.
- The Ability to work with a team is important.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science or software engineering related courses to real-world challenges.
Note: Participants accepted into the program under the NYSC category will undergo further assessment and work with our Product Teams during their service year.
- Mentorship from Experienced Software Development and Design Engineers.
- First-hand exposure to Software Development Industry experience.
- Career Guidance and Practical Training on work-ready Soft skills.
NOTE: Applications submitted at this time will ONLY be taken into consideration towards the May to August (2023) cohort of the program.
- African Union Internship and Job Recruitment 2023 (29 Positions)
- Apply: Alx 14 Months Data Science Bootcamp and Certification for Africans ($15,000 Worth of Scholarship)
- APPLY: 2023 MTN Global Graduate Program for Young Africans
- Product Designer (Remote) Needed at Kuda Bank
- Call for Teachers: Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
- Wema Bank Tech Training Bootcamp and Certification 2023
- Code for Africa Fellowships 2023 for Creatives ($1,550/month stipend)
- 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature ($USD 100,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
- Apply: HotNigerianJobs Is Looking for 10 Data Entry Officers in Nigeria
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023 is Now Open for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Remote Data Analyst Internship at Axios ($17/hr Payment)
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group