Applications are open for the Ingressive for Good (I4G) 1000 Women in Data Scholarship 2023.
Last year, they helped 1,000 women build skills in data to challenge the fact that women make up a measly 15% of all data scientists globally. I4G is not done yet.
This year, they are giving access to another 1,000. They have partnered with Datacamp to help 1,000 women build skills and careers in data.
Ingressive for Good (I4G) is a 501(c)3 edtech nonprofit making it easier for African youths to access the resources, training, and opportunities they need to change their lives. They make it easy for individuals and companies to give to support African talents, as they provide them with the tools, training, and support they need to increase their earning power.
There are a myriad of tracks to choose from. You can learn one of the following:
- Data Scientist with Python
- Data Scientist with R
- Data Analyst with Python
- Data Analyst with R
- Data Engineer
- 1,000 scholarships are available.
- Certificates will be provided for any of the courses.
- Only the top students will be placed in jobs.
- This is a women-only scholarship.
- Applicant may be from anywhere i the world.
- Possessing a laptop is most preferable. A phone is not advisable.
Applications close on May 21, 2023. The training is self paced. You however have until the end of the year to complete your training.