Applications are now open for the IFC Global Internship Program 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: Monday, March 6th, 2023 11:59pm UTC
The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
- Interested candidates are expected to submit their CV and Cover Letter stating their motivation to apply and how their skills and expertise related to the internship requirements.
- Please refarain from applying to more than three available internship opportunities listed, otherwise your candidacy may be siqualified and rescinded.
- Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews.
- Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
For More Information:
- World Trade Organization Essay Competition 2023 (CHF 5,000 Prize & Funded Trip to UK )
- Alx Full-stack Software Engineering Training for Africans
- Call for Applications: TERAWORK N5 million Business Grant 2023 for Entrepreneurs, SMEs and Startups
- The Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program for young graduates.
- GTCO Orange Tribe Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates.
- Fun Marathon: Access Bank Marathon 2023 (7 Million Naira for Grab)
- Accelerex is Hiring Software Developers (Backend)
- Entry-level UI/UX Designer Needed at PWC Africa
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for young Africans (Monthly Stipend Available)
- The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Program 2023 for Young Nigerians.
- Call for Applications: Side Hustle Digital Skills Bootcamp 7.0 for African Youths
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group