IACA Anti-Corruption Compliance Scholarship Opportunities for Women to participate in any Open Online Training 2022
Deadline: Varies by Course
The International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) is pleased to announce scholarships for Female participants from Least Developed Countries (LDCs), working in business compliance and have not been granted any scholarship by IACA before, to participate in any open online training with scholarship opportunities.
The following online trainings are open for scholarship applications:
- Business, Human Rights and Anti-Corruption
- Corporate Internal Investigation Techniques
- Leading for Impact: Ethical Frameworks for Anti-Corruption Compliance Professionals
- A Value-Based Compliance Programme and Developing Code of Conduct
- AML/CFT and Anti-Corruption Compliance: comparative aspects and practical implementation
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Anti-Corruption and Compliance measures
- Anti-Corruption Compliance and Business Courtesies (Working with Governments)
- Anti-Corruption Compliance Management in Corporate Sector: the quest for effectiveness
Scholarship and Benefits of the IACA Anti-Corruption Compliance Scholarship
IACA offers a limited number of scholarships for women professionals in business and compliance from Least Developed Countries as defined by the United Nations. These highly competitive scholarships are merit based and they fully cover the tuition fee.
- have the opportunity to take an online training of their choice fully funded and
- will receive a certificate of completion after successfully completing the course
Eligibility for the IACA Anti-Corruption Compliance Scholarship
- Open to women professionals in business and compliance from Least Developed Countries (LDCs) as defined by the United Nations
- Applicants must working in business compliance and have not been granted any scholarship by IACA before
Eligible candidates may apply to the online training of their choice and submit an application for scholarship to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The scholarship application shall encompass the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Passport copy;
- Statement of motivation, with no more than 600 words, in English (preferably) or in the language the course is offered (this document shall be submitted in .pdf format);
- Optionally, in support of your application, you may submit your professional references.
Please reference your email as follows: Scholarship Application- [insert name of course]. Scholarship applications will be accepted until four days before the start of the programme. IACA may request you to submit additional information/documentation.