Since 2005, the Google Summer of Code program has connected 19,000+ new open source contributors from 112 countries with 18,000+ mentors from 133 countries. Google Summer of Code has produced over 43 million lines of code for 800+ open source organizations.
During Google Summer of Code, participating contributors are paired with mentors from open source organizations, gaining exposure to real-world software development techniques.
Contributors will learn from experienced open source developers while writing code for real-world projects! A small stipend is provided as an incentive.
Participating organizations use the program to identify and bring in new, excited developers. Many of those new developers will continue to contribute to their new communities and open source long after GSoC is over.
- Must be at least 18 years old at time of registration.
- Must be a student or an open-source beginner.
- Must be eligible to work in their country of residence during duration of program.
- Must be a resident of a country not currently embargoed by the United States.
- 2023 Graduate Internship Program at Exxon Mobil (Major Project)
- Full Stack Engineer Deep Technologys Limited
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
- Wema Bank Tech Training Bootcamp and Certification 2023
- Code for Africa Fellowships 2023 for Creatives ($1,550/month stipend)
- 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature ($USD 100,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
- Apply: HotNigerianJobs Is Looking for 10 Data Entry Officers in Nigeria
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023 is Now Open for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Remote Data Analyst Internship at Axios ($17/hr Payment)