The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
A self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and showing amazing attention to detail
The ideal candidate will manage the company’s website. He/she should have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
It is expected that he /she has meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization’s website.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Identifying and responding to all website security breaches.
- Ensuring that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
- Troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience (UX) of the website
Qualifications / requirements
- Bachelor’s any field
- At least 4 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of social media marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills