Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Purpose: Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies, organize initiatives, plan events, press conferences, liaise with media and handle interviews.
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles as well as draft content for media channels and company website.
- Foster relationships with advocates, engage and build corporate partnerships.
- Own digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Manage all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google AdWords and onsite search), online brochures & catalogs and other revenue generating promotional campaigns.
- Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies by targeted competitors and recommend marketing strategies to counter or offset competitor marketing moves based on learned trends and insights.
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to senior level management, and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company’s growth objectives.
- Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieve for our clients.
- Any other Task as designated from time to time.
Requirements And Skills
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field.
- 2- 4 years of Digital Marketing experience with a proven track record.
- Must have the mandatory NYSC certificate.
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
- A female is preferred for gender balance.
- Experience in Videography, Content Marketing, Social Media Ads, Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience handling a corporate social media page.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, and website analytics.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Company offers outstanding benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Advantageous package
Want more jobs? Get them here