The Marketing & Communications team is looking for an innovative, hardworking digital marketer to join our team. In this role, you’ll work closely with Enyata’s team of experts to create targeted marketing campaigns that reach the right audience, in the right place, at the right time.
You’ll be the expert at analyzing reports and making campaign recommendations with Meta Ads Manager and Google Ads; you’ll optimize targeting and ad placements across programmatic advertising platforms.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and Communication. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying customer cohorts to whom Enyata can be marketed.
- Creating & executing campaigns, and analyzing the effectiveness of such campaigns with a focus on international markets.
- Manage and Optimize Enyata marketing channels for lead generation.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, and display advertising campaigns.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Manage paid ads and make performance reports. Perform daily account management and pay-per-click accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms.
- Create paid ads on LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop a strategy that combines technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
- Measure, track, and optimize engagement from the top of the funnel throughout the customer journey to ensure marketing is accelerating sales efforts to close business.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing specialist ( SEO, SMO, PPC, Google Ads, Email, ORM Content Marketing).
- Must have prior B2B marketing experience
- Familiarity with social media trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and to effectively influence others.
- Experience or willingness to learn.
- Remote Tech Internship Opportunity at LendSqr
- Wadi Africa is Hiring Graphics Designer
- Social Media Intern Needed at iBrandTV
- Remote Digital Marketing Specialist Needed at ipayBTC
- Urgent: Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)