At MAX, you’ll have a unique opportunity to align your passion with a meaningful mission.
You will get a real opportunity to grow and make a real lasting impact on the lives of millions of people, and help deliver access to safe, reliable, affordable and sustainable transportation.
We are looking for a reliable content writer who will create print and digital content that provides information as well as showcases the products and services we offer. You should be able to develop content that accurately reflects the company’s ideals, principles and services.
You will bring to the table good writing talent, while also feeling at ease in engaging stakeholders (including media), and overseeing the creation of a range of communication materials (including reports, videos etc.).
What You’ll Do:
- Measurably build awareness of the MAX brand
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential stakeholders
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the company’s requirements, brand image, products, and services
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Consistent Learning and Development