As a full-stack software developer (Intern), you will be part of a team of developers that will be the
brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going-live, and maintaining several enterprise technology
platforms for our clients
• The candidate should have a good grasp of the software development lifecycle: SDLC (Requirement
gathering and analysis, Design, Implementation and Coding, Testing [including unit and integration
testing], Deployment, Maintenance).
• Working knowledge in data layer design (relational databases), practical knowledge of related
concepts such as normalization.
• Follows good practice for software development (clean code, test coverage, source code version
control, pull requests, code review, issue tracking, graceful as well as aggressive error handling).
• Working knowledge of PHP, Python, and Node.js programming languages.
• Basic knowledge of Webservices / API implementation, as well as web application frontend
(Angular, React, HTML/CSS).
• Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• Proficiency in the use of modern tools and technologies that help with the software development
– Git for version control.
– Maven or Gradle for project lifecyclem anagement.
• Critical thinking.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge of modern computer hardware, software and ability to work on multiple assignments
• Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
• Teamwork, proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
How to apply
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]