Full stack developer
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in a programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into an application solution.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and participates in the agile development process
- Any other tasks assigned by the company while ensuring timelines and deliverables are met
- Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3 – 5 years in a related field with 3 years of programming with JAVA, SOAP, and RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Candidate must have proficiency in General OOP Programming Skills and Strong hands-on development with Single Page Applications
- Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, and Software Performance capabilities.
- Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
- Minimum of 2 years in SOA architecture, Angular 5+ and 3 years in back end server-side development, and a strong understanding of Semantic UI is a plus
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Spring boot development, spring reactive programming, and scaling JAVA applications
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in microservice architecture, spring-security, load balancing, and experience in relational and non-relational database management systems.
- Proven experience with Spring 3 Framework and Hibernate – HQL, JPA, SQL
- Unit testing frameworks Preferred Skill Set and Experience with GIT version control
- Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS)
- Agile programming methodology, Development tools, and CI/CD principles.
- Ability to build stateless enterprise applications in a fast-paced expectation.
- Compensation is competitive and the position is based in Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.