WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online.
Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses.
WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognised as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Front End Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Front End Developer, your job purpose will be to strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensure web design is optimized.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- You will also be required to work in teams alongside web developers, and UI/UX designers, to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensure web design is optimized for smartphones
- Build reusable code for future use
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design
- consume APIs
- Understand CORS
Person Specification & Additional Requirements
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Front End Developer
- Understanding of key design principles
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Why Join Our Team?
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There are career advancement opportunities – if your performance meets and exceeds required standards
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
Salary: N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date: 21st February, 2022.
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
- Wema Bank Tech Training Bootcamp and Certification 2023
- Code for Africa Fellowships 2023 for Creatives ($1,550/month stipend)
- 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature ($USD 100,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
- Apply: HotNigerianJobs Is Looking for 10 Data Entry Officers in Nigeria
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023 is Now Open for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Remote Data Analyst Internship at Axios ($17/hr Payment)