FrieslandCampina, a leading multinational dairy cooperative aspires to develop high-potential fresh talent to become a part of something bigger and be the future of our leadership, so that we all win in the market, now and in the future.
As a member of the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is pivotal to us. You will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through. This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader.
- Strong desire to excel
- Committed to learning “Can-do” attitude
- Take initiative and ownership
- Embrace challenges and changes
- Creative and critical/analytical mindset
- Professionalism, Flexibility, and Adaptability
- Love to work in a team
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper/Upper Credit
- Must have completed (NYSC compulsory for Nigeria)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme