We are looking for a flutter Developer intern with an interest to work professionally remotely.
- Build mobile applications with software development best practices.
- Build intuitive, engaging, and progressive user interactions for mobile apps.
- Debug and fix issues in development, testing, and production.
- Transform app designs into front-end code Using Flutter.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical requirements or UX design.
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues and perform routine performance optimizations.
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns.
- Experience with mobile app development (iOS and/or Android) is compulsory.
- Experience with Dart, Flutter, and/or React Native.
- Familiarity with Git, Jira, and Agile methodology.
- Experience of 1-5 years in mobile app development.
- For Mobile App Frontend Developers, a strong understanding of how app development works.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with other programming languages (e.g. Python, NodeJS, Java, Swift).
- Must have built more than one working application on Playstore or Appstore.
- Must be willing to work remotely.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]