Carmart Nigeria is an online automotive marketplace that assists users in finding the best Auto deals from sellers for new and used cars.
With so many ways to sell your car, it can be overwhelming. AtCarmart.ng, we’re focused on building the best way.
Our vision is to build a better car market for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in need for a Content Developer to assist in creating automotive only related engaging articles, the applicant must be residing within Ikeja and environ.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and editing content for our website and other digital platforms.
- Resume office by 8am and close 5:30pm -(Monday to Friday)
- Research for trending automotive content.
- Write car related topics, Like Car reviews, Car pricings, Car make/specificiation, celebrities cars
- Writing and editing content for our website and other digital platforms
- Researching and gathering information for content
- Ensuring content is accurate, up-to-date, and relevant
- Working with other departments to ensure content meets their needs
- Developing content strategies and plans
- Ensuring content is SEO friendly
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of content management systems (wordpress)
- Ability to work with a team
- Bility to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Has a good eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good Knowledge of SEO, SEO keywords.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates residing within Ikeja and environ should send an updated copy of their CV including links to: previous auto related topics, or should write on any car topics (must be up to 800 words) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.