Applications are now open for the FAOU Spring Internship Program 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: March 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Spring Internship Program 2023. FAOU’s Internship Program opens every 3 months to youth all around the world, offering an opportunity to gain professional experience within an international team.
Spring term applications are currently open for the following positions: HR Officer, Partnership Officer, Marketing Officer, Communication Officer, Social Media Officer, Program Assistant and IT Officer.
It’s a unique and flexible experience which allows youth to work online while studying. The program is not paid, and there is no fee to apply!
- No program fees.
- Flexible work hours (up to 8 hours a week).
- Remote training during the program.
- Certificate of completion provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various training opportunities and social activities.
- Applicant must be proficient in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation and openness to learn and grow professionally.
Interested applicants should apply before March 30, 2023 (23:59 GMT Time). Late applications will not be considered.