Ernest & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023 for Young African Graduates.
Application Deadline: Unspecified..
As a Tax Staff, you will be a professional member of Tax practice. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, you will be part of the team that delivers quality Tax services to our clients and their stakeholders.
As a Tax Staff you will deliver quality Tax services to our clients and their stakeholders.
Skills and attributes for success
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the team.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the
- Engagement objectives, client’s engagement history, and planned audit approach. Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership. Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Bring potential opportunities to the team’s attention. Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY’s knowledge and services.
- Global Pluralism Award 2022 for Pluralism Champions ($150,000 prize)
- World Summit Award (WSA) Young Innovators Award 2022 for young Digital Entrepreneurs.
- Getty Images Editorial Inclusion Grants 2022 for Photographers (up to $5,000)
- Remote Web Content Writer Needed at Clacified
To qualify for the role you must have
- An undergraduate or graduate degree
- Successfully passed ICAN, ACCA examination
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the EY Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023