Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you.
We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs.
We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
Supermart.ng is currently recruiting for the position of a Frontend Software Developer.
We currently migrated our E-commerce platform from Angular1 to Angular2 and we need the service of a Front end Developer to help maintain the code and build new features.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Two or three years experience in frontend development
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS(1&2) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and Sass