- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Minimum of 1 year experience in data analyst role
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc)
- IT Savvy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.