Application Deadline: March 24, 2023
Are you a Nigerian French-speaking student?
Would you like to gain an international professional experience for 7 months? Then the France Education International program is for you. From now until the 24th of March, applications for the position of English language assistant to work in France during the 2023-2024 school year are now open.
- Have Nigerian citizenship
- Be between 20 and 30 years old on the date of taking office
- Have completed their secondary education as well as their higher education in Nigeria.
- Be enrolled at the university on the date of application and have completed at least two years of higher education OR be a graduate less than two years before applying for the program
- Have a minimum B1 level (official certification required)
- Be a native English speaker.
- The English language assistant participates in the language training of students in class and outside of class. She/he aims to interest students and teachers in the language and culture of her/his country.
- The assistant can help teachers on many occasions: visits, exchanges, exhibitions, drama group, publication of a newspaper, school correspondence, running clubs, creation of didactic material.
- Duration of functions: 7 months from October 1, 2023 to April 30, 2024.
- The duration of the stay cannot be shortened or modified at the candidate’s discretion, except in cases of force majeure.
- Assistants benefit from the same holidays as French pupils and teachers.
- Weekly 12-hour face-to-face service.
- Positions available in primary and secondary. This service can be spread over one or two establishments.
- Remuneration: Currently, the net monthly salary of an assistant working in mainland France is €815.
- Social cover: Assistants are covered by French Social Security for the duration of their contract.
- The procedures for obtaining a visa (free of charge) will be carried out after selection of your application
Applications are open until Friday 24 March 2023.
Applicants must create an account on the ADELE platform: https://assistants.france-education-international.fr/.
Make sure to select « nigériane » as your nationality (instead of « nigérienne »)
Select « Institut Français du Nigeria-Evaluateur »
The guide in English & French for candidates can be found below.
For More Information: