We are looking to employ a driven and experienced Direct Sales Business partner, give sales support, to the Area Sales Managers within assigned territories and guide a team of Profit center managers and Direct Sales Executives (DSE). Our ideal candidate should possess the followings.
- He or She should be able to evaluate/ review the performance of the sales team.
- He or she should be able to prepare reports that are required to review performance.
- He should be committed to driving sales and adept at managing a sales team.
- He or She should be a computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft excel, Word and power point.
- He should also demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, customer service skills and strong leadership and motivational abilities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in a similar role in Personal Banking.
The Activation and Engagement officer is responsible for creating product awareness and engagement with the Area Sales Managers, implementing marketing plans and strategies including deployment and activation of Direct Sales Executives at the Branches.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives sales of the bank’s retail products by liaising and engaging with Area Sales Managers, providing required support to ensure sales budget achievement.
- Participates in recruitment, training and deployment of the Direct Sales Executives (DSEs) to their branches to achieve the sales targets of the bank.
- Providing Marketing support and activation of market locations
- Develops coordinated strategies for cluster market penetration to achieve set targets
- Participates in campaigns to drive product adoption, Sales and usage of the bank’s retail services
- Reviews branch and area performances and schedules engagements such as DSE clinics based on the report review. Collaborates with ASMs to ensure the agents are being managed and supervised.
- Coordinates customer engagement sessions
- Conducts regular competitive analysis via market feedback to compare offerings with competition
- Performs regular market scanning to provide feedback to product / segment managers on opportunities for product and service improvements.
DSE Performance Management
- Reviews and maintains daily activity performance report of the Area Sales Managers, ensuring their daily tasks feed into the overall objective to achieve the budget numbers.
- Assists Head, Direct Sales (in liaison with HCM) to implement effective people management.
- Ensures that new/redeployed DSE are provided with support required to work – ID cards, etc.
- Daily, weekly & monthly performance assessment of ASMs/PCMs.
- Conducts periodic (weekly & quarterly) trainings for ASMs/PCMs on the bank’s policies, procedures, products & services.
- Monitors overhead expenses ensuring costs are kept within budget.
Engagement with Branches, Areas, Product Managers and Segment Managers
- Working with Area Sales Managers /profit Centre Mangers to execute market storms & cluster marketing.
- Coordinates customer engagement sessions to interact with customers. Escalates sales challenges for resolution and implements recommendations that ensure achievement of performance targets.
- Provides feedback from the market and makes appropriate recommendations to improve offerings.
- Risk & Compliance
- Works closely with Cluster Control and Compliance units to ensure that products are sold by DSEs in line with the bank’s policy and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that new sales comply with AML, KYC regulations
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills (written and oral)
- Project management
- Excellent product management skill