Digital Designer Needed at Digital Candi Ltd
An opportunity has become available for a Mid-Senior Digital Designer to join a growing digital experience agency. This role offers the opportunity to work on complex digital systems for global applications. As the Digital Designer you will work closely with the digital product team and deliver digital designs that support a range of product and service design deliverables.
They are looking for a digital designer who has experience working across a range of web applications and can show how they have created a visual design language through iconography and typography that supports the product vision. You will also have information graphic or data visualisation experience taking vital data and making it easy to display on both small and large formats.
- You can show relevant commercial experience working as a Digital Designer or UI Designer with data visualisation or infographic experience
- You love digital design, creating design languages and can show where you have created looks and feels than create brand journeys stand out
- You love working with clients, you want to help them with the creative process and identify exactly what needs to be produced to achieve their goals!
- You enjoy working with user experience designers and product teams, you like to be part of the end to end product design process and offer advice on accessible design practises.
- You are used to working from concept through to completion, you enjoy being part of workshops and ideation processes.
- You have excellent illustration skills, throughout your portfolio you can show your digital illustration experience and how it has added to the value of your designs.
- You have excellent communication skills and want to join a team of highly skills design and product professionals