Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- 5 years experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Kuda is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Apply Now: GTBank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
- Intern UI/UX Design Internship at Flexisaf
- African Union Internship and Job Recruitment 2023 (29 Positions)
- Apply: Alx 14 Months Data Science Bootcamp and Certification for Africans ($15,000 Worth of Scholarship)
- APPLY: 2023 MTN Global Graduate Program for Young Africans
- Product Designer (Remote) Needed at Kuda Bank
- Call for Teachers: Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group