Applications are now open for the CcHub-Mastercard Foundation Edtech Fellowship Program 2023 for Edtech Startups. Here’s how to apply:
CcHub and Mastercard Foundation are partnering to empower edtech startups who are building tools that enhance learning outcomes and accelerate access to equitable and quality education for Africa’s next generation.
The Program is seeking brilliant innovators with groundbreaking EdTech solutions that can revolutionise the way we learn, from early-childhood to corporate education.
Apply now to join the next cohort and unlock a range of benefits to help your startup reach its full potential.
The startup must be in Africa and based and incorporated in Nigeria.
Their solution must be focused Edtech Solution across K-12, Tertiary Education, Formal Skills, Corporate Learning and Informal Skills
EdTech Solution Based
Must have verifiable users & align with accelerator’s focus areas ie: increasing access to education, improving student learning experience, streamlining school management and enhancing teacher and trainer effectiveness.
Applicants should have a balanced team, passionate about education. Female founders of EdTech solution companies are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Access to team oof expert advisors
- Equity-free funding
- An extensive network of investors
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications will be reviewed in 3 stages:
Interested innovators are to apply through this link. In this stage, the Edtech solutions will be assessed on the following criteria
- Problem/Solution Fit
- Founder Potential
- Business Model Fit
Selected EdTech solutions from the first stage will be assessed based on the following criteria
- Long-term Plan/Vision
- Competitive Advantage
- Team Potential
The final stage will be an interview with applicants who have successfully gone through the assessment stage. A final selection will then be made, subject to due diligence.
For More Information:
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
- Wema Bank Tech Training Bootcamp and Certification 2023
- Code for Africa Fellowships 2023 for Creatives ($1,550/month stipend)
- 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature ($USD 100,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
- Apply: HotNigerianJobs Is Looking for 10 Data Entry Officers in Nigeria
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023 is Now Open for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Remote Data Analyst Internship at Axios ($17/hr Payment)
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group