Deadline: 31st of August 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
Cameroon General Census of Agriculture and Livestock Enumerators Recruitment 2021
Application for thirty two thousand Cameroonians as enumerators is open. Under the activities of the main enumeration of population, housing, farmers, agro-pastoral and aquaculture farms, the National Coordinations of the Fourth General Population and Housing Census (4th GPHC) and the General Census of Agriculture and Livestock (GCAL) are recruiting thirty-two thousand (32,000) Cameroonians as enumerators.
Type of contract :
Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
Missions and responsibilities :
Placed under the supervision of the National Coordinators of the Fourth General Population and Housing Census and the General Census of Agriculture and Livestock, the Enumerators are responsible for:
- drawing up a list of households from its Enumeration Zone (EZ);
- filling in questionnaires in the EZ’s households ;
- transferring data collected to the team leader.
- be of Cameroonian nationality;
- be at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years old from January 1, of the current year;
- hold at least a Baccalaureate, GCE A/L or any other equivalent diploma;
- be physically fitness;
- be proficient in at least one of the local languages spoken of the Sub-division where the collection will take place;
- be available throughout the operation period;
- know how to use an android telephone.
Have an experience in a census or statistical survey would be an asset.
Place and deadline for submission of files :
Pre-selection applications submission will be done on-line at the following web address www.census-cameroon.com/agent.
However, for candidates from Sub-divisions not covered by the Internet, the registration will be made on a physical information form, duly completed and submitted to the relevant Sub-division. This information form will be available in Sub-divisional Offices and in MINADER and MINEPIA Sub-divisional delegations concerned.
The deadline for submitting applications or the deposit of physical information forms in Sub-divisions not covered by the Internet is set on the 31st of August 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will submit a physical file.
Short-listed candidates will be authorised to take the training course and must provide a file with the following documents:
- a stamped application addressed to the National Coordinators of the 4th GPHC and GCAL;
- a detailed curriculum vitae/CV;
- a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate, not older than three (3) months;
- a photocopy of the National Identity Card or a valid provisional identity document legalized at the police station;
- a photocopy of the highest diploma;
- a medical certificate issued by an authorised medical doctor, less than three months old, attesting the applicant’s ability to carry out fieldwork;
- Photocopies of documents attesting the experience in collecting statistical data, if any.
For candidates/applicants as Public Personnel/Agents, an authorisation from the hierarchy is required.
All short-listed candidates must be present the first day of the training course, holding their complete application files.This training course will take place in all the Sub-Division Headquarters, from October 4, 2021 to November 7, 2021.
This training course will be agreed by a test and the best candidates will be selected as team leaders.
- Any candidate who applies for more than one Sub-division will have his/her file rejected
- Any file that is incomplete or contains false documents will simply be rejected.
To Apply: Visit https://www.census-cameroon.com/agent
For more Information: Visit the website for Cameroon General Census of Agriculture and Livestock Enumerators Recruitment 2021