The fellowship provides a chance for Nigeria’s top university graduates, young professionals, and entrepreneurs from a variety of academic backgrounds to work as full-time instructors (Fellows) in under-resourced schools in low-income regions.
Our fellows are well prepared with outcomes and methods that will improve the educational trajectory of the students we serve after six weeks of rigorous and thorough leadership development training.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work toward lofty goals that will set your students on a new route in life. The experience will not only help you build your leadership skills, but it will also provide you firsthand knowledge of our country’s educational crisis.
It will assist you in developing an understanding of the broader issues surrounding educational inequity – and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
Throughout the two years, Fellows receive ongoing support through a combination of in-person and online training sessions as they strive to improve academic achievement, attitudes and aspirations that unlock opportunities in the life of that one child, their careers and personal lives.
By this experience, Fellows develop a good appreciation of challenges underserved students face through first-hand experiences in the classrooms and communities and begin to identify their role in building a wider movement for educational equity.
The aim is to develop a long-term systemic solution by producing an Alumni of experienced, successful leaders who go on (after the two years) to champion the cause in their respective fields, ensuring that one day, all children in Nigeria will have the opportunity to attain an excellent education.
Teach For Nigeria Fellows receive support throughout the duration of their Fellowship. Teach for Nigeria tutors and coaches will be available to guide Fellows to become effective teachers and leaders. There will be ongoing teacher training, mentoring and professional development for personal development.
For more Information: Visit the website for TEACH FOR NIGERIA
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
- Wema Bank Tech Training Bootcamp and Certification 2023
- Code for Africa Fellowships 2023 for Creatives ($1,550/month stipend)
- 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature ($USD 100,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
- Apply: HotNigerianJobs Is Looking for 10 Data Entry Officers in Nigeria
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023 is Now Open for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Remote Data Analyst Internship at Axios ($17/hr Payment)