The Software Engineering Internship Program offers individuals from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience, learn and develop innovative healthcare solutions that will impact the lives of customers, partners and businesses.
The 6-month program will give you an opportunity to work on different solutions and develop scalable products. You will also collaborate on other smaller projects.
We need our engineers to be versatile, and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push healthcare forward through technology.
You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship.
The Healthtracka Software Engineering Internship is designed to enable individuals to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Our internship will give you insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
- Understand the domain requirements and implementation
- Extensively participate in Agile (Scrum) Processes
- Develop full stack web/mobile applications using React-Native, React , NodeJs, and NestJS
- Understand the cloud deployment functions/deployment using AWS
- Run and write Unit tests using Jest, RTL and Cypress
- Deliver requirements in a timely manner and work as a member of a TEAM
- Demo implementations to Stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, energetic and versatile individuals who must:
- Be available full time during the internship period
- Have mobile and/or web development skills
- Have experience in software development and coding in two or more of these programming languages React, NextJs, React Native, NodeJs
- Have the ability and readiness to work in a start-up environment
- Currently reside in Lagos
What you’ll do
As an intern, you will be,
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skill set
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and give proper explanation on particular techniques used to achieve the results
- Demo implementations according to requirements