We are looking for graduate interns to provide personalised technical and professional support in a well-organised and timely manner. The successful candidates will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the company’s business and communication.
- Take assigned courses and implement learning points.
- Document and implement standard operating procedures as appropriate.
- Act as a point of contact between the company and internal/external clients.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Manage correspondence, draft letters and documents, collect and analyse information, prepare reports.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage websites and social media platforms.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sterling character
- Entrepreneurial attitude and personal leadership
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- I.T enthusiast with strong research skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Experience in managing multiple priorities and administrative coordination
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, flexible and adaptable, with great follow-up skills
Prior experience is neither necessary nor required. The goal of the internship is to refine raw talents, turn them into seasoned professionals and connect them with relevant opportunities for career advancement. Applicants with more than two years of post-graduation experience will be rejected, except under special circumstances.
Successful candidates will work and learn remotely for a period of six weeks to nine months. The exact period will be determined by each candidate’s learning appetite, career goals and performance on assigned tasks. Interns who achieve the learning objectives and expected results are guaranteed to be gainfully employed within three months of completing the internship.