Our vision is to equip Africans with digital and life skills that foster economic prosperity, financial freedom, and sustainable development, contributing immensely to the tech ecosystem and the economy of the world at large, starting with Africa.
We believe in the efficacy of digital literacy as a tool for empowerment and development and commit fully to creating opportunities for people, especially those in underserved communities, through digital skills.
Join our internship program
- Support securing internship placement for all beneficiaries on all programs
- Contact potential employers by telephone, written correspondence, and site visits to promote all Tech4Dev programs to identify and develop career positions related to full and part-time, paid internships and other employment.
- Assist to organize job assessment /interview preparations and onboarding
- Assist with designing and executing internship partner engagement programs
- Maintain files of beneficiaries and conduct pre-screening of beneficiaries to verify qualifications
- Supervise the receiving of internship offers from employers much beneficiaries two jobs and maintain records of aluminized beneficiaries placed jobs
- Analyse available job market economic data and information
- Research job market trends and requirements for a variety of occupations
- Perform related duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent use of English
- Good writing professional documentation and exceptional email etiquette
- Ability to engage and network properly
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
How to Apply
send your resume to [email protected]
- Call for Applications: CLOSE-UP Co-Production Training Program 2023. (Fully Funded)
- Paid Remote UI/UX Designer Interns Needed at Quizard
- Remote UX/UI Designer Needed at CreateApe Inc
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Application Open: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2023 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.6)
- Full-time Content Writers Needed at Max Drive
- Fulltime Content Writer Needed at Spleet, Nigeria
- Netflix Online Bootcamp 2023 For Underrepresented Communities who are Interested in Entry level Software Engineering Roles
- UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for Young Changemakers
- Remote Freelance Medical Data Entry Associate Needed at pMD
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group